Meet the Doctor
Dr. Reda A. Abdel-FattahDDS
Dr. Reda A. Abdel-Fattah is an honor graduate of the Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University in Egypt. He earned a Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of Florida in Gainesville, emphasizing Biomaterials, and a Master’s in Professional Studies with a concentration on Biomechanical Trauma from Lynn University Boca Raton, Florida.
He has an extensive postgraduate education in various dentistry branches, focusing on prevention, diagnosis, and non-surgical treatment of Orofacial Pain and TMJ disorders, snoring, and obstructive sleep apnea.
He completed a particular educational program to diagnose and treat Orofacial pain and TMJ disorders at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Dr. Abdel-Fattah has published scientific articles and books, some of which are.
- Evaluating and Managing Temporomandibular Injuries
- Preventing TMJ and OSG injuries in Dental Practice and
- Rating TMJ permanent Impairment.
He is or was associated with numerous professional organizations and a member of:
- South Palm Beach Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Also, he is:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Craniofacial pain
- Diplomate of American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate of American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate of American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate of American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate of American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomate of American College of Forensic Examiners
- Master of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
Dr. Abdel-Fattah has lectured extensively on Orofacial Pain, TMJ disorders, and Sleep-Disordered Breathing in the United States and Abroad.