Low-Level Laser Therapy
We at the Dental TMJ Sleep Apnea have recently upgraded our low-level laser therapy (Photo-biomodulation) system to an F.D.A. approved complete laser system with four wavelengths. Photo-biomodulation is indicated for reducing pain and inflammation and promoting tissue healing. It is an adjunctive modality to manage many orofacial disorders, e.g.,
- Oral Stomatitis, persistent ulcers, and Lichen Planus
- Dentin Hypersensitivity (Tooth sensitivity to hot, cold, and sweets),
- TMJ pain and Trismus (Inability to open mouth due to TMJ or muscle pain)
- Facial and Trigeminal Neuralgias, and Burning Mouth and Tongue Syndrome
- Post-surgical or dental operative persistent pain
- Xerostomia (Dry mouth) and Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- Oral Mucositis results from undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy in head and neck cancer patients.
For more information or to make an appointment for examination, please contact dental TMJ Sleep Apnea at (561) 391-5331.